Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sami Stamps Challenge #011



I haven't entered any challenges lately as I've been
busy getting ready for a Crafts Fair, but there are
only so many cards that I need.

Sami Stamps has a challenge until 31/3 - the theme is
Use Some Green, and her DT have made some lovely
cards. 

Here is my card for this challenge.  I just love Sami's
drawing style.




















Image - Sami Stamps - Lucky Whiskers
Designer Paper - Dovecraft - Garden Party
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Seventeen
Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Medallion Four
Punch - Martha Stewart - Double Loops
Dot Sparkler Stickers - Stampendous
Cardstock Paper - Recollections
Ribbon - My Stash
 

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love how you duplicated the Shamrocks. And your coloring of the kitty is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, this is too, too cute! I colored up this image and i loved it..so adorable! Thank you for using an image from Sami Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was one of my favorite images from this release, and you've certainly done it cute! Thank you for joining in our challenge at Sami Stamps.

    ReplyDelete