Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Core'dinations - Tami Mayberry - CAS Card Challenge

This is my third challenge card for Core'dinations.  This time we had
to make a CAS card, and usually I do anything but. Mind you I do
know that lots of people prefer simple to fussy.  The card has to
have a sentiment and  up to two embellishments.





















Cardstock – Core'dinations - The Chocolate Box
                                          Color Couture Glitter
Card - Darice
Embossing Folder – Cuttlebug – Birds & Swirls
Sanding Block – Core'dinations
Bird – From A Magazine
Distressing – Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
Wool – My Stash (I plaited it)
Sentiment - Word
Ink - VersaMagic

1 comment:

  1. I love the embossing paper you chose for the background. It is a great balance to your CAS card. Without it the card would be a little boring, but with it you created the perfect CAS card! =) Good choice!

    ReplyDelete