Monday, October 14, 2013

Using Beads On Cards

Before I got hooked on paper crafting I made jewellery and still
have LOTS of beads and seed beads, so now and again I use
some on my cards.  Beads can be stuck on with glue, used
on wire or sewn on.  This time I have threaded a few beads on
wire, put each end of wire through ribbon and paper and taped at
the back, before adding to a mat and then attaching to card.




















Image - Jellypark
Die - Xcut
Flower - trueliving
Distressing - Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
Patterned Paper, Cardstock, Ribbon - My Stash 

Challenges:
Pattie's Creations
Challenges4everybody
The Crafting Cafe

5 comments:

  1. Jackie,
    This is perfect for our current challenge “Ribbon” at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love the beads & flower.
    Thank you for joining in the Crafting Café challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little card! I love the bead-work! Thanks somuch for playing at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image Jackie!
    Thanks for playing in our "Ribbon" Challenge #77!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete