Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pattie's Creations Challenge #73


The theme for this challenge, at Pattie's Creations, was to
make a card using any type of embossing.  This suited me
as I really like to use my Cuttlebug for embossing and then
using a sanding block to bring out the background colour.
I also did some embossing on the flower, but didn't use the 
sanding block on it. 


 


















Image – Pattie's Creations – Little Girl Ballerina
Cardstock – DCWV
Patterned Papers – MME – Blush
Spellbinders Die – Carnation Creations
Nestabilities – Card Creator
Embossing Folders – Cuttlebug – Swiss Dots, Dvine Swirl
Gems – Papermania
Green Brad – Recollections
Ribbon & Lace – My Stash
Sanding Block – Core'dinations
Distress Ink – Tim Holtz – Fired Brick

6 comments:

  1. lovely card, I love what you have done with your embossing section
    Hugs
    Kelly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie the papers and colors on this card are so fabulous! Great image too. Distressed embossing is a wonderful idea! TFS! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pink tones Jackie! Nicely colored image, and perfect DP!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful girly card with a lovely combination of embossed papers and DPs and a sweet image!
    PS: I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but wanted to let you know you've got Word Verification turned on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for telling me about word verication.
    Just researched it and will deal with it soon.
    It is now nearly 2am, so I need to get to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie,

    This is so pretty! I love how you colored my image.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete