Tuesday, July 2, 2013

ADFD Challenge #73 – 'Stress It'

It's been awhile since I contributed to a challenge,
and since I had new dies to try out, I decided to
take part in the A Day For Daisies Challenge,
which is to use distressing, which I like to do
on most of my cards anyway. 






















Image – A Day For Daisies - 40s View
Cardstock - DCWV
Pattern Paper – MME
Nesting Dies – Xcut
Sentiment – studio g – Michaels
Distressing Ink – Fired Brick – Tim Holtz
Distressing – Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
Glossy Accents – Ranger
Ribbon – My Stash

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie, I just love that flower in her hat! How beautiful! I have to color the image again and steal your great idea. :) Thank you for your lovely comment in my blog! Your card is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love all the dimension on the image and your color choices are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! LOVE the fabulous colors and I adore the texture and addition of the flower to her hat! Gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, saw this on ADFD's blog and had to pop over to comment.
    Absolutely fabulous!! Love how you've done the image, gorgeous flower that you added and I like the idea of her being in a stamp. Well done!
    p.s. sorry I've not popped over more often. :)

    ReplyDelete