Monday, February 18, 2013

A "Hello" Card

Here is one of my latest cards, and as you may notice,
is a little different from my usual style.  I am trying to
make 'simple' cards apart from the more fancy
ones which I usually do - I like real fancy but haven't
reached that stage yet.  Also, what is fancy to me,
could mean something quite different to you.




















Card Stock - Core'dinations
Green Mat - Core'dinations - Vintage Collection
Embossing Folder - M-Bossabilities - Bouquet of Flowers
                                                          & Garden Delight **
Hemp Cord - Michael's
Flower - Spellbinders - Carnation Creations
Sentiment - Studio g
Brad - Candy Brads
Bunting - bits & pieces in my stash
Distressing - Tim Holtz Distresssing Tool

** This embossing folder would not go through my Cuttlebug
     with the usual A,B, embossing folder,B sandwich, so
     I made my sandwich A, embossing folder, B + shams
     and it worked just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment