Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bugaboo Sketch Challenge #129

As a recent winner of a challenge at Bugaboo, I won
a set of Birthday digis as well as 10 other digis that I
chose - not bad eh!   Here is one of the digis that I have
used for a sketch challenge at - guess where?!  I chose
this particular image because I thought I could use it on
a card for one of my granddaughter's who loves fairies
and will soon have a birthday.





















Image – Bugaboo - girlfairydust
Cardstock – Darice
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders – Swiss Dots, Dots & Circles
Nestabilities – Labels Seventeen
Pattern Paper – My Mind's Eye
Green Pearls – Queen&Co.
Sentiment - Word

4 comments:

  1. I love your color choices..Very nice card
    Lynnel Lynch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our Stella Says Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's very cute! I love the dimension!
    Thanks so much for joining the Stella Says Sketch Challenge this week over at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!
    We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again Sunday for a new sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete