Friday, November 9, 2012


Not looking forward to the long journey home but can't wait to
play with all my new crafting goods.  Mind you, where I shall put
everything is another matter!  But I do have plans for a niche,
which is behind the table where I do my crafting.  I just want a place
to put all the plastic boxes my paper, punches etc. are in, so that I
can have a nice tidy table when I need!

Here is my first post for the latest  challenge at Pattie's Creations. I
am one of the two new DT members and I am very happy to join this
great team. Challenges are bi-weekly. Do go and visit Pattie's page
and see what lovely digital stamps she makes.

Do visit the other new designer, Bettina, to see what beautiful cards she makes.




















Image - Pattie's Creations
Cardstock - Core'dinations
Glitter Silk Cardstock - Glitter Sheen - Core'dinations
Flowers - Petaloo
Green Pearls - Queen & Co.
Happy Birthday Sentiment - studio g
Green Border - Martha Stewart Punch

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the glittery background. lad to have you with us on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, great card!!! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete